The DLT Gatekeeper path is designed for the persons interested in the legal aspects of the technology. You are into compliance, audit, legal functions, this is the path for you. It will give you the necessary skills to know the framework around the use of the technology in the financial industry or its application into the daily life. This will also help navigate the legal validity of transactions using the technology.
Interested learners can register for the entire learning track or for individual modules as desired.
- Module 1: How to tokenize financial instruments (06.06.2023 – 5 hours)
- Module 2: Introduction to the Blockchain legal framework (03.04.2023 – 2 hours)
- Module 3: Legal aspects of tokenization (12.04.2023 – 3,5 hours)
- Module 4: Blockchain et Gouvernance (17.05.2023 – 2 hours)
- Module 5: Introduction to project funding via tokenisation (07.06.2023 – 3,5 hours)
- Module 6: Liability & Blockchain’s Borderless nature (27.06.2023 – 4 hours)
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
April 3, 2023
June 27, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
different coaches from LUXEMBOURG BLOCKCHAIN LAB
By following the DLT Gatekeeper path you will gain:
- Skills in the European Framework regarding DLT
- The functioning of tokenization, a mechanism used in various transactions nowadays
- A strong understanding of the legal implications of a transaction using the DLT technology
This Learning Track has a total duration of 20 hours and takes place over several weeks:
- Module 1: How to tokenize financial instruments
Day 1/6: 06.06.2023 12:30 – 17:30
Day 2/6: 03.04.2023 12:00 – 14:00
- Module 3: Legal aspects of tokenization
Day 3/6: 12.04.2023 14:30 – 18:00
Module 4: Blockchain et Gouvernance
Day 4/6 : 17.05.2023 12:00 – 14:00
Day 5/6: 07.06.2023 13:00 – 16:30
Day 6/6: 27.06.2023 09:00 – 13:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Have a background in Law and a strong understanding of the European and National frameworks.
Target audience: legal public
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.