How to achieve viable financial asset tokenization
In this course, we will explain what technical steps Tokeny took to answer this question. We will focus on the problems inherent with dealing with financial assets and how we translated them – and creatively solved them – on a public blockchain. From the ERC 3643 protocol to onchain identity management, we will cover the whole lifecycle of the tokenization process with real use cases and our technical expertise.
March 6, 2023
April 3, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Joachim Lebrun and Tony Malghem
- Be able to interact with ERC3643 and ONCHAINID smart contracts
- Be able to respond to a real-life use case using the tools shown during the training
This training has a total of 10 hours and takes place over several weeks:
- Day 1/5: 06.03.2023 16:30 – 18:30
- Day 2/5: 13.03.2023 16:30 – 18:30
- Day 3/5: 20.03.2023 16:30 – 18:30
- Day 4/5: 27.03.2023 16:30 – 18:30
- Day 5/5: 03.04.2023 16:30 – 18:30
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Blockchain knowledge, Solidity
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.