How to tokenize financial instruments
In this course, we will describe the needed steps to tokenize a financial instrument. How to define a use case, understand the legal considerations and how to address the technical challenges. We will also do a practical exercise by creating and issuing a token in a sandbox environment.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
June 6, 2023
June 6, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Mathieu Cottin & Alvaro Garrido Mesa
- Understand the principles and challenges of tokenization
- Create and manage an ERC-3643 token
- Defining a tokenization use case
- Understanding the legal considerations surrounding tokenization
- Addressing the technical challenges of tokenization
- Experiencing a real life use case using the tools shown during the training
Day 1/1: 06.06.2023 12:30 – 17:30
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
no prerequisites necessary
This module is part of the following Learning Tracks:
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.