Introduction to project funding via tokenization
The course gives a broad introduction to the financing of projects using blockchain and more specifically via tokenisation.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
June 7, 2023
June 7, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
M. Alvaro Garrido Mesa
- Understand the principles of tokenisation and how it can be used as a financing tool
- Learn about the elements needed to define a security token
- Have a view of the different roles involved in a security token offering
- Determine the general legal steps required to structure a security token offering
- Learn about security token marketing trends
- Understand the life cycle of security tokens
Day 1/1: 07.06.2023 13:00 – 16:30
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Participants should have minimum knowledge about blockchain and/or project funding.
This module is part of the following Learning Tracks:
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.