Introduction to data-science and machine learning with python
This learning track provides a first dive in the machine learning world with python. It starts with the basics of data-science (data-analysis, data-wrangling and data-visualization). Then we move to the basics of machine learning to finish with an introduction to deep learning.
October 19, 2023
November 3, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Cetinsoy Laurent, Noura Benhajji
- Utilize Python libraries such as NumPy, pandas, and matplotlib for data manipulation, computations, and visualization.
- Preprocess and manipulate datasets effectively for data analysis.
- Interpret and represent complex data using Python’s data visualization techniques.
- Solve practical, data-driven problems using Python.
- Prepare tabular datasets for model training
- Train standard supervised model for regression and classification
- Use trained models in a simple dashboard application
- Train deep learning model in simple setting
- Do image classification with deep learning
- Understand the basic theory of deep neural networks
- Grasp the various subfields of deep learning
Introduction to data-science with python has a total duration of 14 hours and takes place over 2 days
- 19-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
- 20-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
Introduction to machine learning with python has a total duration of 21 hours and takes place over 3 days
- 25-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
- 26-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
- 27-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
Introduction to deep learning has a total duration of 21 hours and takes place over 3 days
- 31-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
- 02-11-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
- 03-11-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
- Python for data-science
- Basics of machine learning
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.