Introduction to data-science with python
Data science is a rapidly evolving field at the intersection of statistics, computer science, and business acumen. Understanding data and its hidden patterns play a crucial role in decision-making and strategic planning in today’s data-driven world. Python, due to its readability and a wide array of scientific libraries, is a widely used programming language in data science. This module aims to equip learners with fundamental concepts and practical skills of data science using Python.
8 in stock
October 19, 2023
October 20, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- vector, matrices with numpy
- vectorization and masks with numpy
- loading and processing data with pandas
- data visualization with matplotlib
- building a dashboard with streamlit
- Overview of the python data-science ecosystem
- Overview and key concepts of numpy. Hands-on
- Overview and key concepts of pandas. Hands-on
- Building a simple dashboard with streamlit
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Utilize Python libraries such as NumPy, pandas, and matplotlib for data manipulation, computations, and visualization.
- Preprocess and manipulate datasets effectively for data analysis.
- Interpret and represent complex data using Python’s data visualization techniques.
- Solve practical, data-driven problems using Python.
This course has a total duration of 14 hours and takes place over 2 days
- 19-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
- 20-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Basics of python
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.