Introduction to Cloud Computing
This module is an introductory level course for understanding the cloud technology concepts. No matter what your role is, Cloud computing is rapidly becoming an essential skill for any worker.
Following the increase of digital tools and the growing need of IT professionals requiring cloud computing skills, this module is open to anyone who needs to understand Cloud Computing.
Cloud computing offers many potential advantages in terms of cost reduction, flexibility, scalability and efficiency
This module offers a well-balanced mix of theory, case studies and hands-on work.
4 in stock
November 14, 2023
November 14, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- History of cloud
- Fundamental understanding
- The characteristics of cloud computing
- The cloud deployment models
- The three main service models
- The evolution from traditional IT to cloud services
Learners are able to get the fundamental understanding:
- of what is cloud computing;
- of the characteristics of cloud computing;
- of the cloud deployment models;
- of the evolution from traditional IT to cloud services;
- of the three main service models – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
- You will gain the foundational knowledge of cloud computing
- You will evaluate and assess the business and technical benefits of cloud computing
Day 1/1: 14-11-2023: 09:00 – 13:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prerequisites necessary
This course is part of the training track “Your Journey to the Cloud”.
We recommend you to follow the courses as follows:
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.