Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 6) – Finops Cloud Platform Cost Management
Cost management is a challenge with cloud platforms, with a new consumption-based model dominated by OPEX, is stark contrast with the op-premises model make mainly of CAPEX, fixed hardware, and licenses costs. After this course, students will acquire a good understanding of the new model, and how it can be managed and optimized in Azure. Azure is taken as an example and the processes can be transplanted to AWS and Google.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
December 2, 2022
December 2, 2022
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Get a foundational understanding of cost optimization
Day 1/1: 02.12.2022 09:00 – 17:00
This training is also offered on 16.12.2022 and 08.02.2023. For more details click on the date.
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Be familiar with the Cloud basics
- Management Teams
- Project Managers
- Cloud Architects
This course is part of the training track ‘Your Journey to the Cloud”
We recommend you to follow the courses as follows:
- Part 1 – Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 1) – Introduction to Cloud Computingg
- Part 2 – Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 2) – AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Part 3 – Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 3) – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Part 4 – Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 4) – Google Cloud Fundamentals
- Part 5 – Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 5) – DevOps Fundamentals
- Part 6 – Finops Cloud Platform Cost Management
If required and if you met the prerequisites, the course can be followed independently.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.