Web3 Methods: An exploration and implementation of the new Internet
This course intends to show Web3 methods in practice.
The objective is to give participants practical knowledge of blockchain’s main concepts, such as Smart Contract characteristics and interaction with Smart Contracts via Web3 methods. In this course, we explore the powerfulness of Web3 methods (using Web3.js) and conceptualizing it with real-world applications. At the end of the course, the participant acquires a foundational understanding of Web3 methods and Blockchain programming.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
May 30, 2023
June 20, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Dr. Adnan IMERI
- Explain the functional components of Blockchain and their interactions
- Deploy and handle a basic Blockchain infrastructure
- Use the Solidity language to program in the Ethereum environment to understand Smart Contract principles
- Deep dive into Web3 methods
- Explaining powerfulness of Web3 methods and their ability to interact with blockchain and Smart Contract
- Understanding design principles for using Web3 methods
- Development of Web3 based service
This training has a total of 8 hours and takes place over several weeks:
- Day 1/4: 30.05.2023 18:00 – 20:00
- Day 2/4: 06.06.2023 18:00 – 20:00
- Day 3/4: 13.06.2023 18:00 – 20:00
- Day 4/4: 20.06.2023 18:00 – 20:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prior knowledge of blockchain programming is required. It is recommended to have a basic knowledge of any programming language.
This module is part of the following Learning Tracks:
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.