User Experience (UX) Management
Management plays a decisive role in aligning an organization towards providing positive user experiences. This module covers UX management essentials that help you implement human-centered design (HCD).
March 29, 2023
March 29, 2023
March 24, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish, French
- Learners understand relevant aspects of management that are particular to human-centred design and user experience (UX).
- Learners are able to manage customer or user experiences and help their organisations in prioritising customer or user needs.
- understanding the business relevance of human-centered design
- understanding and raising the maturity of an organization in terms of human-centered design and UX
- understanding the Return on Investment (ROI) of UX activities
- understanding management and leadership skills for human-centered design
- creating visions and strategies for UX
- ESCO skills: plan medium to long term objectives, identify stress points of customer interaction, manage the customer experience, design customer experiences, improve business processes, analyse business objectives, analyse data about clients, measure customer feedback, provide improvement strategies
This course has a total of 8 hours and covers one day:
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Knowledge about key concepts in user experience (UX) is required, such as knowing how to distinguish key terms like user experience, usability, accessibility, and human-centered design.
As a starter, we offer the module “Crash Course: Key Concepts in User Experience (UX)“.
This module is part of the learning track “User Experience (UX): Human-Centered Design, Research, and Management“.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.