Understanding and creating of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO)
Decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO) are powerful concepts supported by blockchain and smart contracts.
They can be used to improve trust in an “organization” by implementing a trust model. This course, at first sight, indents to show the audience the concept of the decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) its characteristics, and its usefulness.
Following, we show the technical characteristics of the DAO and ways to work with it.
11 in stock
May 10, 2023
May 24, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- Knowledge of concepts of blockchain and smart contract
- Knowledge of decentralized aspects in Blockchain and decentralized trust model
- Deep understanding of DAO concept and its usefulness
- Deep understanding of technical aspects of DAO and Smart Contracts (Solidity)
This training has a total of 6 hours and takes place over 3 weeks:
- Day 1/3: 10.05.2023 18:00 – 20:00
- Day 2/3: 17.05.2023 18:00 – 20:00
- Day 3/3: 24.05.2023 18:00 – 20:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prior knowledge of blockchain programming is required. It is recommended to have a basic knowledge of any programming language.
This module is part of the Learning Tracks DLT Geek.
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.