Successfully Manage Your Learning Track
Participants will learn how to apply key principles and strategies for effectively managing their learning track as a learning project, from setting goals and creating a plan, to monitoring progress and evaluating success. The course will focus on a minimalistic practical framework to achieve results as planned in an agile environment, with the open source P3.express approach. While the course is designed to support learners who are doing a DLH Learning Track, it is also for anyone who wishes to support their own learning roadmap.
9 in stock
April 20, 2023
June 6, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish, French
Gregor Nicolas, Koen Cloostermans
- To equip participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage their learning track
- To enable participants to develop a plan for their learning project and monitor progress towards their goals
- To provide participants with an understanding of the P3.express approach to project management
This course will enable participants to :
- set clear and achievable learning goals
- create a plan for their learning project and monitor progress towards their goals
- evaluate the success of their learning project and identify areas for improvement
- communicate effectively with other members of their learning community.
- apply the P3.express approach to managing their learning track.
This course has a total duration of 13 hours and takes place over several weeks:
- Day 1: 20/04/2023 09:00 – 17:00
- Day 2: 11/05/2023 14:00 – 17:00
- Day 3: 06/06/2023 14:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.