Successfully Manage Your Learning Track
Participants will learn how to apply key principles and strategies for effectively managing their learning track as a learning project, from setting goals and creating a plan, to monitoring progress and evaluating success. The course will focus on a minimalistic practical framework to achieve results as planned in an agile environment, with the open source micro.P3.express approach. While the course is designed to support learners who are doing a DLH Learning Track, it is also for anyone who wishes to support their own learning roadmap.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
April 20, 2023
June 6, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish, French
Gregor Nicolas, Koen Cloostermans
- To equip participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage their learning track
- To enable participants to develop a plan for their learning project and monitor progress towards their goals
- To provide participants with an understanding of the P3.express approach to project management
This course will enable participants to :
- set clear and achievable learning goals
- create a plan for their learning project and monitor progress towards their goals
- evaluate the success of their learning project and identify areas for improvement
- communicate effectively with other members of their learning community.
- apply the P3.express approach to managing their learning track.
This course has a total duration of 13 hours and takes place over several weeks:
- Day 1: 20/04/2023 09:00 – 17:00
- Day 2: 11/05/2023 14:00 – 17:00
- Day 3: 06/06/2023 14:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.