Smartphones are hard to hack: Myth or reality?
Learn the fundamentals of smartphone security risks, attack vectors and best practices
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
July 25, 2023
July 27, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
At the end of this training, you’ll get:
- A better appreciation of how vulnerable your smartphone really is
- Awareness of how your smartphone could get compromised
- Easy mitigations to quickly reduce the risk of your smartphone getting hacked
This training has a total of 5,5 hours and takes place over 3 days:
- Day 1/3: 25.07.2023 14:00 – 15:30 (1,5 hour)
- Day 2/3: 26.07.2023 14:00 – 16:00 (2 hours)
- Day 3/3: 27.07.2023 14:00 – 16:00 (2 hours)
Format and Location
This course takes place ONLINE.
Link coming soon.
Smartphone running at least iOS 15 or Android 10 and its derivatives (EMUI, MIUI, Color OS, OxygenOS, …)
Computer capable of running Zoom version 5 or above
The sessions will be a mix of theory, real world examples and interactive discussions.
There will be a short quiz at the end of each session.
The sessions will take place via ZOOM.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.