Python Fundamentals for Business Analysts: A Beginner’s Guide
The course is intended to provide a solid foundation in the language and its applications in data analysis and business operations. The course is tailored towards business analysts and other professionals who are interested in data analysis using Python.
Python has become the language of choice for data analysis and business operations due to its ease of use, simplicity, and versatility. This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to Python programming language, which includes data types, control structures, functions, data analysis, and data visualization.
The course is designed to help students learn how to write and execute Python programs, analyze data using Python, and visualize data using Python libraries such as Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn. Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to apply Python programming to data analysis tasks and business operations, as well as analyze time series and price options using stochastic models. In addition, the course will cover the manipulation of flat files and interaction with SQL databases.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
December 5, 2023
December 15, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- Introduction to programming in general and in particular in Python and knowledge of its applications in data analysis and business analysis
- Learn how to use notebooks like Jupyter or Google Colab
- Write and execute Python programs that involves conditional and loop statements
- Analyze and visualize data using Pandas
- Know how to work with flat files and interact with SQL databases
- Prepare and visualize data using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Analyze time series and price options using stochastic models
The course aims to provide a deep understanding of the Python language and its applications in data analysis and business processes. The course has been tailored specifically for business analysts and professionals who seek to use Python for data analysis. A comprehensive introduction to the Python programming language forms the core of this course, incorporating elements such as data types, control structures, functions, and data visualization. The course is designed to facilitate learning how to create and execute Python programs, conduct data analysis using Python, and produce data visualizations with Python libraries like Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn. Upon course completion, learners will be capable of applying Python programming to various data analysis tasks and business operations. The course also involves learning how to handle flat files and interact with SQL databases using Python. Additional learning objectives include the ability to analyze time series and price options with stochastic models.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the Python programming language: participants will show proficiency in understanding the Python language, its ease of use, simplicity, and versatility. They will comprehend its unique features like data types, control structures, and functions, which make it suitable for data analysis and business operations.
- Apply Python to data analysis tasks: participants will know how to create and execute Python programs that analyze data. This includes using Python libraries such as Pandas for data manipulation and analysis, and handling flat files for data storage and retrieval.
- Develop and execute data visualization using Python: participants will learn how to create visual representations of data, harnessing the power of Python libraries such as Matplotlib and Seaborn. This will enable them to effectively present complex data in a simplified, understandable format.
- Engage with SQL databases using Python: participants will learn how to interact with SQL databases using Python, allowing for more efficient data retrieval, manipulation, and storage in a business context.
- Analyze time series and price options using stochastic models: participants will develop skills in assessing time-dependent data and pricing options, applying stochastic models for more precise and comprehensive analysis.
- Navigate Python programming environments: participants will familiarize themselves with programming notebooks such as Jupyter and Google Colab.
This course has a total duration of 24 hours and takes place over 8 days
- 05-12-2023: 17:20 – 20:20
- 06-12-2023: 17:20 – 20:20
- 07-12-2023: 17:20 – 20:20
- 08-12-2023: 17:20 – 20:20
- 12-12-2023: 17:20 – 20:20
- 13-12-2023: 17:20 – 20:20
- 14-12-2023: 17:20 – 20:20
- 15-12-2023: 17:20 – 20:20
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prerequisites necessary
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.