No-code with Bubble
This is the second module of our No-code workshop, it will focus on the use of Bubble, one of the the most powerful no-code platform for creating digital products. This session will be 3 days long to introduce the participants to the approach of building AI powered apps without code.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
September 25, 2023
September 29, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Creation of an App:
- Presentation of Bubble, a user-friendly interface with drag-and-drop functionality, and extensive resources that make it an accessible and powerful no-code web app builder for beginners.
- The design, workflow, data, styles, plugins and other functions and features available on the platform will be presented and put into practice to build an App.
The participants will understand the opportunities that no-code offers and practice the use of this new approach. This approach essentially hides the complexity of what users accomplish through simple maneuvers, such as dragging and dropping application components, to build an application. The platforms allow business users, no matter the extent of their technical skills, to customize tools to fit their exact requirements with the help of simple point-and-click, drag-and-drop, building-block-like configuration.
Upon completion of this course, learners will have a better understanding of the no-code approach. No-Code solutions require minimal or no coding expertise and empower users to maintain and configure applications.
This course has a total duration of 21 hours and takes place over 3 days:
- 25-09-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
- 27-09-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
- 29-09-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prerequisites necessary
This course is offered in collaboration with WIDE (Women in Digital Empowerment).
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.