JavaFX + JavaFXML
Learning how to master all the basics in JAVA programming language.
Please note that this course is the 2nd of 3 modules of the Learning Track “JAVA PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS“.
March 20, 2023
March 24, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Ms Vanessa Al Daham
Learning the concepts of functions, classes, and modules and be able to work with them – ability to work with databases and to develop a console user interface – getting acquainted with PyQT5 library and creating desktop applications – working on group-projects.
This training has a total of 20 hours and takes place over 5 days:
- Day 1/5: 20.03.2023 09:00 – 13:15
- Day 2/5: 21.03.2023 09:00 – 13:15
- Day 3/5: 22.03.2023 09:00 – 13:15
- Day 4/5: 23.03.2023 13:15 – 17:30
- Day 5/5: 24.03.2023 09:00 – 13:15
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prerequisites necessary
This module is part of the “JAVA PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS” Learning Track.
You have the possibility to register:
- either for the whole Learning Track which consists of 3 modules (65h),
- or for each module separately.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.