JAVA – Object Oriented Programming in Java
This module is designed for participants who completed Modules 1 and 2, or anyone has full knowledge of their concepts and would like to learn some more advanced tools to design software. In particular, participants will learn how to design their software using Object-Oriented Programming. OOP is a powerful and universal way to conceive software features and functionalities, enabling efficient and versatile software design.
Participants will learn how to translate real-world cases in a software that is understandable and easy to use for users, and create software that helps to face and solve real-life issues that might occur, both in the workplace and outside of it.
The lessons will be interactive, and will include theoretical and practical sections in which the learners can directly consolidate their knowledge. Several small projects run throughout the module, and there will be a final group project that will incorporate contents from Modules 1, 2 & 3.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
October 23, 2023
October 27, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Classes and objects
- Inheritance and polymorphism
- Encapsulation and accessibility
This programming course uses a practical training model. Each course section introduces the topics with brief presentations and task modelling, which is followed directly by learner application and hands-on practice with exercises and projects.
Learners will work with Object-Oriented Programming to organize code in an efficient way using classes and their characteristics and principles. In addition, we will address exceptions that might occur, and how to handle them. Building on the contents of Modules 1 & 2, participants will learn more advanced concepts in programming with Java, to continue their path towards becoming a Java Developer.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to
- use Object-Oriented Programming principles
- organize the elements and features in a software through classes and methods
- translate real word scenarios into a logical and functional code
- solve problems
- handle exceptions that might occur in their code execution
- design and develop complex software using Java
This course has a total duration of 20 hours and takes place over 5 days
- 23-10-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
- 24-10-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
- 25-10-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
- 26-10-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
- 27-10-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Completion of Module 1 & Module 2 of the Learning Track Java – Junior Developer:
- Introduction to computational thinking and Java programming
- Advanced Java programming
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.