JAVA – Data Management and Databases
This module is designed for participants who completed Modules 1 and 2, or anyone has full knowledge of their concepts and would like to learn some more advanced tools to design software. In particular, the students will learn how to use databases, which is a necessary and universal way to store and organize large amounts of data. Through exercises and small projects, learners will translate real-world cases into software in which the user can insert, manage, search, and delete data.
The lessons will be interactive, and will include theoretical and practical sections in which the learners can directly consolidate their knowledge. Learners will develop professional software written in Java programming language. With this conclusive module, participants will acquire the abilities necessary to obtain the job position of Java Developer.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
November 13, 2023
November 17, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- Database theory
- Basic SQL queries
- Creation, managering and deletion of tables
- Relationships between tables
- Data normalization
This programming course uses a practical training model. Each course section introduces the topics with brief presentations and task modelling, which is followed directly by learner application and hands-on practice with exercises and projects.
In this module, participants will learn how to work with Databases and organize the code and the data in an efficient way using SQL files and queries. Building on the contents of Modules 1, 2, and 3, participants will acquire the final set of skills to complete their path towards becoming a Java Developer.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to
- design and implement database structures
- access data from a database using a Java programme they have developed
- connect all the elements and features in their software and the file in which all the data are stored
This course has a total duration of 20 hours and takes place over 5 days
- 13-11-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
- 14-11-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
- 15-11-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
- 16-11-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
- 17-11-2023: 09:00 – 13:15
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Completion of Module 1, Module 2 and Module 3 of the Learning Track Java – Junior Developer:
- Introduction to computational thinking and Java programming
- Advanced Java programming
- Object Oriented Programming in Java
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.