Introduction to the Blockchain legal framework
The course gives a broad introduction to the legal framework around blockchain and guides the participants through an understanding of what is authorized, respectively regulated or prohibited when using the blockchain (in Luxembourg and in Europe).
- Introduction and Definitions,
- EU Blockchain Strategy,
- Blockchain Laws I and II,
- Crypto Assets Regulation VASP MICAR co,
- Legal Implications of Smart Contracts,
- Digital Identity in Blockchain,
- Intellectual Property in Blockchain,
- Data Protection in Blockchain GDPR,
- Other legal implications to take into account.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
November 29, 2022
November 29, 2022
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish, French
The participant will have acquired a fundamental understanding of the blockchain legal environment.
The participants will be able to:
- Understand the general legal framework of blockchain in Luxembourg and the European Union
- Understand the main points to take into account when using the blockchain or developing a project on the blockchain (or another DLT)
- Understand the main legal risks associated with blockchain
Day 1/1: 29.11.2022 14:00 – 16:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Participants should have basic knowledge about the general legislative framework and the blockchain technology.
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.