Introduction to SQL – Beginner
SQL is the most popular query language par excellence and is used by many world-famous companies such as Facebook, Microsoft, Adobe and others. It is hard to imagine working with relational databases without SQL. In this very practical course we will not only learn about the language, but also perform various data queries on a MySQL server.
The training sessions are very hands-on oriented in dedicated computer rooms.
Through an active engagement, we will tackle various problem sets and discuss the different approaches
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
October 8, 2022
October 29, 2022
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish, French
The entry-level course aims to give an introduction to SQL, especially concentrating on data retrieval in MySQL relational databases.
On successfull completion of this course, participants are capable to:
• Create queries in SQL for relational database systems
• Write single table queries
• Filter records to obtain only the relevant information
• Use joins to read data from multiple tables simultaneously
• Add, fetch, modify and delete records in a table (CRUD)
This training has a total of 16 hours and takes place over several days:
- Day 1/4: 08/10/2022 08:00 – 12:00
- Day 2/4: 15/10/2022 08:00 – 12:00
- Day 3/4: 22/10/2022 08:00 – 12:00
- Day 4/4: 29/10/2022 08:00 – 12:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
no prerequisites necessary
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.