Introduction to C++
C++ is a standard language in finance, gaming and in the industry due to its strong performance and versatility. It supports various programming paradigm (procedural and object-oriented) and has a strong standard library. This course, aimed at those with programming experience, will provide all the basic notions for building programs in C++.
16 in stock
October 24, 2023
October 26, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- C++ Basics: Syntax, data types, and variables.
- Operators and Control Structures: Use of operators, conditionals, and loops.
- Functions and Arrays: Understanding and utilizing functions, arrays, and strings.
- Pointers: Basics of pointers and memory management.
- Object-Oriented Programming: Introduction to classes, objects, and key OOP principles.
- Standard Library: Overview and usage of the standard library.
- Error Handling: Introduction to exception handling.
- Compilation and Debugging: Basic principles and techniques.
Practice-based course with many exercises on variables, conditions, loops, functions, object oriented programming, program compilation.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to :
- build and compile programs using c++
- develop C++ programs using object oriented programming
- develop C++ programs using the standard library and its data structures
This training has a total duration of 18 hours and takes place over 3 days:
- 24-10-2023: 13:30 – 17:30
- 25-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
- 26-10-2023: 09:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Proficient in at least one programming language
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.