Introduction to Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
The course provides an overview of the components of Business Intelligence / Data Analytics process:
- Data sources, Datawarehouse, Dimensions & facts, Cubes, Data Visualization
- Interactive dashboards, static reports, mobile application
- Data entry, integration with MS Office, alerting, application automation
Best practices are presented depending on the size of the company, the heterogeneity and volumetry of sources and other key factors.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
May 23, 2023
May 24, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- Understand the life-cycle of a Business Intelligence project: its challenges and its benefits from small to large companies.
- Define how BI can help an organization better understand their performance and make better decisions
- Be comfortable with Business Intelligence (BI) concepts and architecture (Data sources, Data Integration & Data Visualization)
- Identify the key phases of the BI life-cycle
- Identify the key technologies and key market players
- Discover best practices and pragmatic approaches
This training has a total of 16 hours and takes place over 2 days:
- Day 1/2: 23.05.2023 09:00 – 18:00
- Day 2/2: 24.05.2023 09:00 – 18:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Basic knowledge of IT systems and/or Excel
Understand the life-cycle of a Business Intelligence project: its challenges and its benefits from small to large companies.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.