How to realize a Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality Project and prepare your company for the Metaverse ?
The course begins with an in-depth definition of the Metaverse, detailing its composition, characteristics, and implications for businesses. Participants will explore various practical examples of the Metaverse, understanding its potential applications and the opportunities it presents.
The heart of the course is in equipping businesses with the tools to execute VR/AR projects effectively. From project conceptualization to execution, the training covers all aspects of designing, developing, and deploying successful VR/AR initiatives.
Beyond that, the course also provides strategic insights on how to integrate Metaverse technology into existing business structures. Attendees will learn how to harness this transformative technology to streamline operations, enhance customer experiences, and create new revenue streams.
In essence, this course by Virtual Rangers serves as a roadmap to the Metaverse, offering businesses a strategic guide on how to navigate, adapt, and thrive in this revolutionary digital landscape.
8 in stock
December 5, 2023
December 5, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- Introduction to the Metaverse
- Practical Examples of the Metaverse
- Distinguishing VR from AR
- VR/AR Project Conception
- Technical Considerations in VR/AR Development
- Harnessing the Metaverse for Business Growth
- Best Practices and Guidelines
- Hands-on Demonstrations
- Understand and master all the technologies around Virtual or Augmented Reality and the Metaverse.
Understand what kind of projects are feasible and what mistakes to avoid before creating your first project.
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Initiate a project using Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- Prepare their company for the arrival of the Metaverse.
- Understand the basics of a good user experience in a virtual world.
- Avoid the mistakes to be made before launching your first project.
- Understand the basic terms of virtual projects.
This training has a total duration of 3 hours and takes place over 1 day:
- 05-12-2023: 14:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prerequisites necessary
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.
real estate agent, commercial sales representative, sales account manager, rental service representative, service manager, eBusiness manager, product and services manager, business manager, commercial director