Getting started with IPv6
Everyone in IT knows that IPv4 has no future. Nevertheless jumping onto the moving IPv6 bandwagon is a daunting task. In this course we aim to take your fear of IPv6 and teach you in theory and practice the important concepts of IPv6 networks.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
November 24, 2022
December 15, 2022
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish, French
- Teach the fundamentals and remove the fear of deploying IPv6 in the company network.
- Promote the deployment of IPv6 to make companies Internet future-proof.
- Kickstart a network engineers IPv6 capabilities.
The participant will be able to set up an IPv6 addressing scheme and introduce the IPv6 stack into the company network, inlcuding the Internet access. This is essential to continue running a successful network in the 21st century. The participant will know the most common pitfalls of IPv6 deployments.
This training has a total of 16 hours and takes place over several days:
- Day 1/4: 24.11.2022 08:00 – 12:00
- Day 2/4: 01.12.2022 08:00 – 12:00
- Day 3/4: 08.12.2022 08:00 – 12:00
- Day 4/4: 15.12.2022 08:00 – 12:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
A strong knowledge of IPv4 networking is required.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.