Fundamentals of secure emails configuration
Email remains one of the primary vectors used to target users within a company. Ensuring the utmost security of email systems is a critical concern for many organizations. Therefore, IT professionals, especially IT administrators, must possess the essential skills to establish a secure email configuration. This course is designed to cover the principles and requirements for designing and implementing a robust and effective email configuration. It will emphasize the key elements necessary to protect users through a combination of technical and organizational measures
16 in stock
December 15, 2023
December 15, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, Luxembourgish, French
Philippe Parage, Dominique Kogue
- Best practices in email configuration
The primary objective of this course is to equip participants with the best practices for designing and managing email configurations within a company. Participants will be educated on the available options and provided with practical tools to navigate potential pitfalls. The course will also include exercises to demonstrate a well-structured and secure email configuration.
During this course, participants will acquire the following skills:
- Enhancing a company’s security posture by leveraging industry-standard security measures such as DKIM, SPF, and DMARC.
- Implementing best practices in email management, encompassing both technical and organizational aspects.
- Harnessing the power of DMARC reports to gain valuable insights and improve email security.
- Utilizing SSL/TLS certificates for secure email communication.
This course has a total duration of 7 hours and takes place over 1 day
- 15-12-2023: 09:00 – 16:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
General IT system knowledge
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.