Fundamental of peripheral devices security
More and more smart and connected peripherals are connected to companies’ computing systems and private networks.
These devices are often not securely configured by default, hence representing an attack vector for malicious actors.
The “Fundamental of peripheral device security” course would provide participants with good practices in securing any peripherals within your network and a potential open-source tool to assess and monitor the security status of all devices in your network.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
May 12, 2023
May 12, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Mr. Philippe Parage
The Fundamental of peripheral devices security course aims to educate IT administrators and IT professionals on security good practices in configuring and managing peripheral devices and the risks these devices represent if they are not well managed.
This course will introduce the participants to:
- Integrate cybersecurity solutions to the organisation’s infrastructure;
- Configure solutions according to the organisation’s security policy.
Students will learn how to :
- Securely configure and integrate peripheral devices into their networks.
- Continuously assess and monitor the security status of these devices.
- Potential open-source tools that can facilitate the management of their peripherals.
Day 1/1: 12.05.2023 09:00 – 16:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Have basic system configuration knowledge
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg House of Cybersecurity
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.