Exploring and understanding Digital Identities/Self Sovereign Identity and Digital Wallets
The course intends to explore a comprehensive understanding of digital identities. It will guide participants through understanding the concept of verifiable credentials (digital identities), digital wallets, blockchain, and decentralized identifiers. At the end of the course, the participant will acquire the knowledge of the whole schema of digital identities.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
June 1, 2023
June 22, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Dr. Adnan IMERI
- Understanding credentials, digital credentials, verifiable credentials, and principles of Self Sovereign Identity (SSI)
- Exploring and understanding Verifiable Credentials Data Model i.e., SSI standards (W3C), eIDAS Regulation
- Understanding Self Sovereign Identity Model (ISSUER, HOLDERS, VERIFIERS)
- Understanding decentralized identifiers (DID) and DID Schemas
- Digital Wallet and Management of Digital Credentials in Self Sovereign manner (only holder decides which credentials to share)
- Work on a hands-on example on verifiable credentials and digital wallet
- To know the current state of the play market for SSI (EBSI, Hyperledger Indy, TOKEN project)
- EBSI-Diploma use case for SSI (Issuer-Holder-Verifier)
This training has a total of 8 hours and takes place over several weeks:
- Day 1/4: 01.06.2023 18:00 – 20:00
- Day 2/4: 08.06.2023 18:00 – 20:00
- Day 3/4: 15.06.2023 18:00 – 20:00
- Day 4/4: 22.06.2023 18:00 – 20:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prior, specific knowledge, is required for attending this course
This module is part of the Learning Tracks DLT Geek.
This course is designed for any participant that intends to formulate the first level of knowledge of digital credentials (verifiable credentials), blockchain, and digital wallets.
The participants are not required to have prior knowledge of programming language, blockchain, and digital credentials. All concepts will be explained smoothly from scratch so for the audience will be able to understand them entirely.
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg Blockchain Lab.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.