Design Thinking Crash Course
Design Thinking is a human-centered approach on conceptual thinking where you can turn your ideas into real world projects. This course can be held on demand for small groups.
Available on backorder
February 15, 2023
December 31, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish, French
The aim of the workshop is to nurture the innovation potential of a diverse group. This is achieved by stimulating visual communication and co-creation behaviour. Design Thinking methods are learned in a hands-on and playful way.
Participants will have experienced key elements in Design Thinking:
- empathy to understand problems,
- human centered design,
- confidence in their creative ability,
- a method to be co-creative in a playful way and building upon each others’ ideas,
- validating ideas,
- prototyping in order to fail often in the beginning to be more successful at the end,
- the strength of visual communication,
- the value of presenting achievements in public.
If you are interested in this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
The training material is in English and most of the communication will happen in English as well.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.