- You cannot add "Design robust REST API from scratch" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Design robust REST API from scratch
API’s connect systems together. They have standards to respect and security measure to prevent malicious execution. This process is interactive so that the API’s consumers help design the best product possible.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
October 17, 2022
October 21, 2022
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
This course uses an interactive practice approach so that each participant can understand the standards, the methods and the countermeasure to design the best API possible. This intensive course is divided into three days where some work will be expected during the days off.
- Understand the standards and architectures
- Choose the right design for the right API
- Translate resources and flows from the company process
- Write production-ready API specification
- Understand the security measures
- Apply security to your specifications
- Generate easily real API Proof of Concept
- Version, document and iterate with the development team
This training has a total of 21 hours and takes place over several days:
- Day 1/3: 17.10.2022 09:00 – 17:00
- Day 2/3: 19.10.2022 09:00 – 17:00
- Day 3/3: 21.10.2022 09:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
no prerequisites necessary
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.