Data Analysis with Python
This course introduces students to data analysis with Python. Through a hands-on data science project, students will learn how to use different Python libraries such as pandas, matplotlib and seaborn to analyze data and visualize the results.
March 20, 2023
March 30, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
- Know what data science is.
- Familiarize yourself with data analysis tools in Python such as pandas, matplotlib and seaborn.
- Apply your data science skills to a real-life data set and present your project to peers.
This training has a total of 12 hours and takes place over several weeks:
- Day 1/4: 20.03.2023 17:00 – 20:00
- Day 2/4: 23.03.2023 17:00 – 20:00
- Day 3/4: 27.03.2023 17:00 – 20:00
- Day 4/4: 30.03.2023 17:00 – 20:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Basic knowledge in programming and Python
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.