Data Analysis with Python
This course introduces students to data analysis with Python. Through a hands-on data science project, students will learn how to use different Python libraries such as pandas, matplotlib and seaborn to analyze data and visualize the results.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
October 10, 2022
October 20, 2022
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Data is all around us and comes in all different shapes. In this course, students will learn the basic principles of data analysis. This theoretical input is combined with a hands-on data science project using Python libraries such as pandas, matplotlib and seaborn.
- Know what is data science.
- Familiarize yourself with data analysis tools in Python such as pandas, matplotlib and seaborn.
- Apply your data science skills to a real-life data set and present your project to peers.
This training has a total of 12 hours and takes place over several days:
- Day 1/4: 10.10.2022 17:00 – 20:00
- Day 2/4: 13.10.2022 17:00 – 20:00
- Day 3/4: 17.10.2022 17:00 – 20:00
- Day 4/4: 20.10.2022 17:00 – 20:00
This training is also offered on 06.12.2022, 13.12.2022, 15.12.2022 & 20.12.2022.
For more details click on the dates.
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Basic knowledge in programming and Python
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.