CCNA Introduction to Networks
Networked systems are the backbone of modern information systems. They are rapidly evolving and adapting to changing infrastructure, consumer and cybersecurity demands.
As networks expand, companies are constantly looking for people with infrastructure network expertise in the fields of computer science, digital technologies, and infrastructure engineering.
This first CCNA course is designed to introduce anyone with basic IT skills to network design, configuration and maintenance.
The training lasts approximately 70 hours, including 58.5 hours of classroom training and 11.5 hours of e-learning. Training hours: 9am – 4:30pm.
The pedagogical method emphasizes on the know-how as well as on the skills. It aims to develop, thanks to the transversal approach and the alternating system, the knowledge and greater autonomy essential to their professional practice.
This training combines theoretical contributions and practical exercises in the laboratory, as well as in e-learning on the Cisco Networking Academy platform.
1 in stock
November 6, 2023
December 4, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Eddy Trutie Matos
• Basic Switch and End Device Configuration
• Protocol Models
• Physical Layer
• Number Systems
• Data Link Layer
• Ethernet Switching
• Network Layer
• Address Resolution
• Basic Router Configuration
• IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
• Transport Layer
• Application Layer
• Network Security Fundamentals
• Build a Small Network
By the end of the course, learners can build simple local area networks (LAN) that integrate IP addressing schemes, foundational network security, and perform basic configurations for routers and switches.
This course also prepares you for the industry-recognized « 200-301 CCNA » certification, which attests to your competence in a specific technology area.
This certification exam is taken after Course 3, which covers Networking Fundamentals, IP Services, Security Fundamentals, Automation and Programmability. The CCNA validates that you have the skills required to manage and optimize today’s most advanced networks.
Registration fee for the « 200-301 CCNA » certification exam: 264 €.
Candidates will learn these core skills:
• Describe the range of network technologies in current use;
• Experiment with a practical networking environment;
• Design a simple network addressing scheme;
• Calculate an address range based on a given scenario;
• Apply a range of networking concepts;
• Implement foundational networking technology skills.
They will also be able to:
• Build simple LANSs;
• Perform basic configurations for routers and switches;
• Implement IP adressing schemes;
• Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment;
• Configure and troubleshoot connectivity a small network using security best practices.
This course has a total duration of 70 hours and takes place over 9 days:
- 06-11-2023: 09:00 – 16:30
- 07-11-2023: 09:00 – 16:30
- 13-11-2023: 09:00 – 16:30
- 14-11-2023: 09:00 – 16:30
- 20-11-2023: 09:00 – 16:30
- 21-11-2023: 09:00 – 16:30
- 27-11-2023: 09:00 – 16:30
- 28-11-2023: 09:00 – 16:30
- 04-12-2023: 09:00 – 16:30
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prerequisites necessary
This course is offer in collaboration with LLLC
This course is part of the training track:
Mastering Modern Network Technologies: CCNA
This training has a final exam. Certificate of completion and statement of attendance issued by DLH in collaboration with LLLC. Digital Badge issued by Cisco.