Artificial Intelligence Value Discovery Analysis (AIVDA)
AIVDA is an adaptative training workshop that enables participants to discover and harness the potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in just two days.
DataThings’ AI Value Discovery Analysis enables you to identify AI use cases that have the potential to deliver rapid and significant ROI for your company, as well as explore related business opportunities.
AI is perceived as a buzzword today, and its purpose and potential capabilities are often misunderstood. Every day, at DataThings we experience how AI can spur innovation and deliver exceptional user experiences. We are eager to support you and your teams, using relevant design-thinking tools, in implementing AI and transforming your business into a happy and augmented organization, driven by human-centricity.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to understand both the benefits and the risks, as well as the aspects of AI that may fit the needs of their organization in terms of potential projects. They will be able to apply different methodologies to identify and evaluate the potential ROI for AI solution implementation.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
October 30, 2023
October 31, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
SALLEBANT-BESSONE, Franck-Alexandre, Dr. NAIN, Grégory
- Artificial intelligence: what is AI?
- Classical Programming vs Machine Learning
- AI and ML:
– Supervised Learning,
– Unsupervised Learning,
– Reinforced Learning,
– Deep Learning
- AI tools & technologies: which ones are relevant?
- AI Readiness
- Readiness assessment
- Data science demystified
- Data streams in AI projects
- AI initiative: design one that delivers value
– Design methodology
– The Program Logic Model and the 3 Es
- Tools of Data Scientists
- AI Project Key Success Factors
- Best practices for a successful AI project
- The Human aspects of an AI Project
- The Ethical and Regulatory aspects of an AI Project
- Risk assessment of an AI Project & mitigation strategies
- AI Project Business Plan
- Presentation and discussion of course topics
- Workshop activities:
– identify relevant tools and technologies
– perform a readiness assessment
– design an AI initiative
- Application of course topics with a “red thread” Course Project
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- scope the potential of AI solutions to develop new ideas and visions for their organization
- understand the main aspects of Artificial Intelligence techniques
- understand where they can apply to in their specific context
- identify and evaluate the potential ROI for AI solution implementation
- be prepared for implementing mitigation actions
- prepare mitigation actions following a structured roadmap approach and methodology
This course has a total duration of 16 hours and takes place over 2 days
- 30-10-2023: 09:00 – 18:00
- 31-10-2023: 09:00 – 18:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prerequisites necessary
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.