Additive Manufacturing Overview
Navigate the complex, multivariate landscape of 3D printing materials and applications
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
November 22, 2022
November 24, 2022
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish
Overview on industrial 3D Printing:
- 3D Printing History
- Applications and use cases
- Manufacturing processes
- Material choice and post-processing
- Choose the right material for the right application
- Learn how to select a 3D printing process for a specific application.
This training has a total of 4 hours and takes place over 2 days:
- Day 1/2: 22.11.2022 09:00 – 11:00
- Day 2/2: 24.11.2022 09:00 – 11:00
This training is also offered on 01.10.2022.
For more details, click on the date.
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
no prerequisites necessary
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.