Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 3) – AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
During this one-day course, you’ll gain an overall understanding of AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
May 26, 2023
May 26, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
M. Jean-Noël Charon
Learners are able to
- define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure;
- describe the key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases;
- describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model;
- define the billing, account management, and pricing models;
- describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
Day 1/1: 26.05.2023 09:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
- General IT business knowledge
- General IT technical knowledge
- Familiarity with cloud computing
This course is part of the training track “Your Journey to the Cloud”.
We recommend you to follow the courses as follows:
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 1) – Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 2) – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 3) – AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 4) – Google Cloud Fundamentals
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 5) – DevOps Fundamentals
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 6) – FinOps Cloud Platform Cost Management
If required and if you meet the prerequisites, the course can be followed independently.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.