Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 3) – AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
During this one-day course, you’ll gain an overall understanding of AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
May 26, 2023
May 26, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
M. Jean-Noël Charon
Learners are able to
- define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure;
- describe the key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases;
- describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model;
- define the billing, account management, and pricing models;
- describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
Day 1/1: 26.05.2023 09:00 – 17:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
- General IT business knowledge
- General IT technical knowledge
- Familiarity with cloud computing
This course is part of the training track “Your Journey to the Cloud”.
We recommend you to follow the courses as follows:
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 1) – Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 2) – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 3) – AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 4) – Google Cloud Fundamentals
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 5) – DevOps Fundamentals
- Your Journey to the Cloud (Part 6) – FinOps Cloud Platform Cost Management
If required and if you meet the prerequisites, the course can be followed independently.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.