This module focuses on the fundamentals of Java, including the creation of programs with conditions, loops, functions, and classes, as well as the manipulation of files.
Please note that this course is the 1st of 3 modules of the Learning Track “JAVA PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS“.
February 20, 2023
February 24, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Ms Vanessa Al Daham
The student will be able to create a program that is going to have a few conditions and loops, as well as to create his own functions and classes.
The student will also learn how to use files and gain the ability to create, delete, and edit them.
This training has a total of 25 hours and takes place 5 days:
- Day 1/5: 20.02.2023 09:00 – 14:30
- Day 2/5: 21.02.2023 09:00 – 14:30
- Day 3/5: 22.02.2023 09:00 – 14:30
- Day 4/5: 23.02.2023 09:00 – 14:30
- Day 5/5: 24.02.2023 09:00 – 14:30
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prerequisites necessary
This module is part of the “JAVA PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS” Learning Track.
You have the possibility to register:
- either for the whole Learning Track which consists of 3 modules (65h),
- or for each module separately.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.