Introduction to SQL, the query language for relational databases
SQL is the most popular query language par excellence and is used by many world-famous companies such as Facebook, Microsoft, Adobe, and others. It is hard to imagine working with relational databases without SQL. In this very practical course, we will not only learn about the language, but also perform various data queries on a MySQL server.
The training sessions are very hands-on oriented in dedicated computer rooms.
Through an active engagement, we will tackle various problem sets and discuss the different approaches.
June 17, 2023
July 8, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish, French
M. Dren GASHI
Learners are able to:
- Create queries in SQL for relational database systems
- Write single table queries
- Filter records to obtain only the relevant information
- Use joins to read data from multiple tables simultaneously
- Add, fetch, modify and delete records in a table (CRUD)
This training has a total of 16 hours and takes place over several weeks:
- Day 1/4: 17.06.2023 08:30 – 12:30
- Day 2/4: 24.06.2023 08:30 – 12:30
- Day 3/4: 01.07.2023 08:30 – 12:30
- Day 4/4: 08.07.2023 08:30 – 12:30
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
No prerequisites necessary
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.