Introduction to Network Security
Networking is one of the more challenging topics in the computer field, due to the fact that so many technologies are involved, and these technologies are evolving.
IT professionals and network administrators, in particular, must know how to securely install, and configure networking software, protocols, services, and devices and troubleshoot effectively.
The introduction to network security would provide participants with the necessary skills to design, configure, assess and monitor the security of their organization’s network.
6 in stock
May 16, 2023
May 16, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
to be confirmed
This course aims to educate participants on basic network security good practices; possible network attacks; how to assess the security of their networks and apply corrective measures.
This course will introduce the participants to:
- Design systems and architectures based on security and privacy by design and by defaults cybersecurity principles.
- Select appropriate specifications, procedures, and controls.
- Build resilience against points of failure across the architecture.
Students will learn how to :
- Good practices regarding network security.
- Understand classic network attacks and their technical details.
- Understand the security challenges in the design and implementation of the TCP/IP protocols.
- Understand the fundamental attack (ethical hacking) and defence skills in network security.
- Implement Firewall, VPN, sniffer, spoofing, etc.
Day 1/1: 16.05.2023 09:00 – 16:00
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
Have a general knowledge in IT operations
This training is offered in collaboration with Luxembourg House of Cybersecurity
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.