Imagine you would like to get information about a country and use these data on your website. How would you do that?
Where would you get the data from? The solution is easy!
Nowadays, you address an open online database via a web service to retrieve the information that is publicly available.
Out of stock
Sorry, the course is fully booked. If you are interested in getting notified for future dates, please leave your name and email address below
November 4, 2023
November 18, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
English, German, Luxembourgish, French
* Fetching data from HTML (page scrapping)
* Fetching data from free as well as premium API’s
* Handling the JSON responses
On completion of this course, participants can:
• Understand the basics of a service oriented architecture
This course has a total duration of 12 hours and takes place over 3 days
- 2023-11-04 – 08:30 – 12:30
- 2023-11-11 – 08:30 – 12:30
- 2023-11-18 – 08:30 – 12:30
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.