Data Base and application
Learning how to create tables of data and relate them together.
Please note that this course is the 3rd of 3 modules of the Learning Track “JAVA PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS“.
April 17, 2023
April 21, 2023
Language(s) of the training
Languages spoken by the coach(es)
Ms Vanessa Al Daham
Learning the concepts of splitting data into related tables, providing data, and filtering their extraction, while also being able to delete them and learn how to apply this knowledge concretely in several exercises, and in a final project where all the knowledge acquired during all the 3 modules will be put into an outcome.
This training has a total of 20 hours and takes place over 5 days:
- Day 1/5: 17.04.2023 09:00 – 13:15
- Day 2/5: 18.04.2023 09:00 – 13:15
- Day 3/5: 19.04.2023 09:00 – 13:15
- Day 4/5: 20.04.2023 09:00 – 13:15
- Day 5/5: 21.04.2023 09:00 – 13:15
Format and Location
This course takes place ON-SITE
Terres Rouges building
14, porte de France
knowledge of JavaFX and JavaFXML
This module is part of the “JAVA PROGRAMMING FUNDAMENTALS” Learning Track.
You have the possibility to register:
- either for the whole Learning Track which consists of 3 modules (65h),
- or for each module separately.
This training does not have any assessment or exams; a certificate of participation will be issued to participants.